Features of our single family unit trust deeds are:
- copes with the post ‘Bamford’ necessities
- the trustee decides what is income
- they protect the trustee against liability under the prudent person rules that now form part of the Trustee Act
- the deed protects directors of corporate trustees against personal liability to the extent permitted under the Corporations Law
- our deed normally satisfies all bank requirements, although sometimes not without argument with the bank
- comes with the land tax units that can arise with unit trusts being treated as a special fund for land tax purposes.